FOMA exists to help its members prosper and grow
• Tikanga Maori defines who and how FOMA members operate
• Intergenerational wealth and wellbeing is central to successful Maori economic development
• Advocacy and influence are core business
• Smart, strategic policy and legislation for land, natural assets, regions, trade, and export is the starting point
• Sustainability for people and place is imperative
FOMA hosts wahine from across Aotearoa and internationally in executive leadership roles as well as our wahine whom are aspiring leaders in their communities to this one-day summit to discuss economic and commercial matters of interest and importance to Maori Women Leaders.
Huihuinga Wahine Maori Women's Leadership Summit is held first Thursday of July per annum, to a capacity crowd, at the Novotel Auckland Airport.